We are pleased to invite you to participate in the international scientific conference “ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR AGRO BIODIVERSITY PRESERVATION”, which will be held in Novi Sad, Serbia, 1st-3rd June 2017.
The conference is organized by the University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Serbia, in collaboration with the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of Agrobiology and Food Resources; M. M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; and Center for Organic production, Selenča, Serbia.
The aims of the conference are to connect researchers from diverse fields of study but in close relation to organic agriculture and agrobiodiversity. It is also an opportunity for researchers, students and interested companies and farmers to exchange and gain knowledge from plenary lectures, oral and poster presentations, workshop and field trip.
The Conferences topics/SeSSIONS are as followed:
- Organic plant production, soil quality and agro-biodiversity
- Agricultural systems interactions (soil/microbes / plant/insects – beneficial and harmful pathogens; allelopathy and biocontrol)
- Organic livestock production for agro-biodiversity preservation
- Organic agriculture for climate change mitigation and ecosystem preservation (agroforestry, buffer strips and eco corridors, soil carbon sequestration, etc.)
- Food quality and safety (including post-harvest technologies and food processing)
- Socio economic aspects of organic agriculture and agro-biodiversity
The University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Serbia has over 60-year-old tradition in education and research. Novi Sad is the second largest city in Republic of Serbia, situated on the Danube river, located in the middle of Vojvodina Province, which is a part of the Pannonian plain.
Looking forward to seeing you in Novi Sad!
President of the Scientific Committee
Prof. Maja Manojlović