The University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture in collaboration with the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of Agrobiology and Food Resources, M. M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Center for Organic production, Selenča, Serbia. kindly invite you to submit an abstract for oral/poster presentation for the conference “ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FOR AGROBIODIVERSITY PRESERVATION”.
The Conferences topics/SESSIONS are as followed:
- Organic plant production, soil quality and agro-biodiversity
- Agricultural systems interactions (soil/microbes / plant/insects – beneficial and harmful pathogens; allelopathy and biocontrol)
- Organic livestock production for agro-biodiversity preservation
- Organic agriculture for climate change mitigation and ecosystem preservation (agroforestry, buffer strips and eco corridors, soil carbon sequestration, etc.)
- Food quality and safety (including post-harvest technologies and food processing)
- Socio economic aspects of organic agriculture and agro-biodiversity
Abstract submission deadline: 31st March 2017
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts and papers/posters must be written in English.
- Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper/poster, essential results and a brief conclusion. If only abstracts are submitted, the authors are advised not to make them too short or too general (1500 – 3000) characters, including spaces).
- 3-5 keywords should be included, separated by commas.
The abstracts will be published in a book of abstracts.
FULL PAPERS (optionally) will be published in the thematic edition of the Contemporary Agriculture after the conference. Papers should be written according to the Journal Guidelines.